Welcome to "Natural Science"! This blog is dedicated to bringing you amazing facts about the natural world around you, and as a place to display my fossil, insect, rock/mineral, and other collections. I hope you enjoy the posts and pictures; feel free to leave a comment to tell me! Thank you

Monday, June 18, 2012

Whats Your Favorite Organism from Natural History?

Natural history encompasses all living things that have ever existed. This can range from the dinosaurs to trees, from monkeys to lizards. Thats why I thought it would be interesting to see what are your favorite organism! Down below leave a comment to tell me what your favorite organism of all time is, it can be anything as long as its a real animal and not human. If you can maybe include a picture. So please leave a comment saying your favorite organism of all time!



1 comment:

  1. Hey viewers, I thought I would kick this off with my favorite organism of all time!

    My favorite is the Acrocanthosaurus! (google it)
    It was a large meat eating dinosaur that lived in the south-east part of the US around the time of T. rex.

    ReplyDelete